Easts Leagues is thrilled to announce that the Bondi Junction Development will commence from this coming Monday, 18 January. While this is great news it will unfortunately lead to some temporary inconvenience for Members for the coming 8-10 weeks, including:
- Our Spring Street entry will be closed with Members now asked to enter the Club via the Bronte Road entrance;
- There will be no Member access to Level 1. As such:
- The Bistro One seating area will be closed, however, our kitchen will continue to service Members in the Legends Area, located on the upper ground floor.
- The Bondi Room will be closed during Stage 1 of the development.
- The Legends Area will become a bar, bistro and café during this interim period, and the bar and café will continue to trade as normal.
Despite the development, we’re pleased to advise that many of our regular Member promotions will remain including $5 schooners, $15 daily lunch specials, weekly raffles and Monday night trivia. Owing to our limited Club capacity during the development, there will be some temporary changes to our promotions, including the Weekly Badge Draw. Please visit our website for a full list of changes.
What will happen during Stage 1?
The Spring Street entry will be used by tradespeople for 8-10 weeks commencing from 18 January. During this time, works will be completed on the lower ground and first floor of Easts Leagues.
It’s anticipated that by late March the Spring Street entry will reopen to Members with a new and contemporary reception area and lower ground floor, and exciting new bistro and bar on level 1. At this point in time, work will commence on Stage 2 which includes the upper ground floor.
We want to emphasise that the Club will continue to operate as a hub for our community throughout the development, and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this period. If you have any questions, feel free to have a conversation with one of our friendly staff on your next visit.
It’s an exciting time for our Members!