To ensure the safety of all our Staff, our Members and our Guests we have a number of additional measures in place:
- Dedicated cleaners regularly sanitising all touch points
- Temperature checks of all persons entering the venue
- Signing In and Out of all Patrons, Contractors and Suppliers
- Covid-19 Marshals consistently monitoring social distancing and good hygiene practices
- Socially distanced dining and lounge areas
- Sanitisation stations throughout the entire venue
Whilst we love having you, you maybe refused entry for any of the below reasons:
- Flu like symptoms
- Temperature of 38 or over
- If you have been to Victoria in the last 14 days
- If you have attended a location that has a confirmed COVID case as per the NSW Health – referring to locations & dates from the NSW Health website https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates
- Anyone refusing to follow the above procedures
Please be aware that you will be asked upon entry to the Club as to whether you have visited one of these confirmed location venues at the specified day and time.
If you are not be able to enter our Club at this time, we look forward to welcoming again soon.