EASTS LEAGUES COVID-19 UPDATE
We are thrilled to announce that as of Friday 12 February, masks will no longer be mandatory. That means that we will be mask FREE in every area of our Club! If you would prefer to wear a mask while in the Club our reception staff will be more than happy to provide you with one.
The Government has also announced that as of Friday, venue requirements will drop down to 1 person per 2m2. This means that the capacity within the club has doubled.
However, your safety is our priority so the following measures will remain in place:
- Temperature Checks on Entry
- NSW Health visitor information collected
- 1.5m Social Distancing
- 1 person per 2m2
- Capacity Restrictions per outlet/area
- Controlled Traffic Flow
- COVID Safe Marshalls
Our Club renovation is running smoothly and on schedule. In the mean time we still have a number of great reasons to come in and enjoy our Club:
- Meat & Spirits Raffle Saturday from 2pm
- Bert’s Trivia Monday from 7pm
- $15 Lunch Specials Monday – Sunday
- Easter Egg Major Raffle on Sunday 28 March from 2pm
Keep up to date with everything that is going on in the Club by following us on Facebook and Instagram.
A new era is coming and we can’t wait to share it with you.